Welcome to Cray Valley Radio Society, one of the largest amateur radio clubs in the UK, based in the Royal Borough of Greenwich in South East London. The club was founded in 1946, and is very active, both on the air and socially.
- In-person club meetings held twice a month at our clubhouse in Eltham. Guests, including international radio amateurs visiting London, are welcome to attend Cray Valley RS club meetings
- Well-equipped radio shack, for the use of members
- Weekly VHF nets (on-air meetings), and a monthly 160m net
- One of the few UK clubs still offering face-to-face amateur licence training courses from foundation to full level
- The club has a proud history of organising radio stations to celebrate special events such as the King’s coronation and the Olympic Games in London