Become a Member of Cray Valley Radio Society
As a Cray Valley RS member you will receive a lot of exclusive member benefits, see “Why join“.
Cost of membership
The cost of the annual subscription varies with the membership category:
- Associate and overseas: For members outside the UK.
- Students 18-23: For students between the age of 18 and 23
- Students under 18: For students under 18 and junior members.
The current subscription rates are as follows
|Associate and overseas
|Students under 18
Candidates taking their first training course with CVRS are entitled to a 50 percent discount on their first year’s membership.
When joining after June, only half of the fee applies for the rest of the year.
There is no joining or application fee.
How to Join
Just fill in the application form below. Our membership secretary will then get in touch to complete the rest of the process. Please do not pay the subscription before you get contacted, the email of the membership secretary will contain details how to pay.
If you have any questions about joining or would like to visit one of our meetings as guest, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via the contacts form.
1. Under the requirements of the Data Protection Act and GDPR it is necessary to inform you that it is intended to store the information you have provided on a computer.
2. The Society has adopted the RSGB’s Child Protection policy, which shall be adhered to at all Society events.
3. We are an Equal Opportunities society.
4. Membership of the Society will be subject to the policies and procedures contained in the Society’s rules, which may be amended from time to time. Copies of the current rules are available from the Society Secretary.
5. The committee reserves the right to request references and/or refuse membership without explaining its reasons for doing so.
The Membership Secretary will contact the applicant by email or by post, giving payment details along with other membership information. Payment by direct bank transfer is the preferred method, followed by cheque then cash. Once payment is received, the applicant will be granted access to the Club reflector and other channels through which communication takes place.
To see how we handle your personal data click here for our GDPR Statement (opens in new window)