Cray Valley Radio Society (CVRS) Amateur Radio Licence Course Application
For courses at 1st Royal Eltham Scout Hall, rear of 61-71 Southend Crescent, Eltham, London. SE9 2SD
N.B. courses are often oversubscribed so do not delay registering as places are only secured after receipt of this form and full payment.
- To allow CVRS to pass relevant personal information to the Radio Society of Great Britain for the purposes of radio licence examination registration in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations.
- Fees are payable in advance and are non-refundable if you do not attend for any reason. In the highly unlikely event that we have to cancel a course any fees paid will be refunded in full.
- ‡ A parent or guardian must accompany persons under 16 unless special arrangements have been agreed in advance.
- All candidates must obey the few safety rules that will be announced on the day .
- If you are unable to attend any course sessions you notify us as soon as possible to avoid delays to the course.
- If you are unable to attend the course at all, you notify us as soon as possible to enable any reserve candidates to be offered places.
- Obtain current course book for the course taken – available from the RSGB Shop.
- Email is used for all course communications.
- Foundation licence course – £48.00
- Intermediate licence course – £75.00, CVRS member: £65.00
- Full licence course – £95.00, CVRS member: £85.00
Fees include RSGB exam registration & course refreshments – please bring a packed lunch.
To see how we handle your personal data click here for our GDPR Statement (opens in new window)